At Law Office of Natalie J. Miller, PLLC, we’re having to do what everyone else is doing during this health crisis – adjust to a new reality every day, as we all learn more about the threat posed by COVID-19.
As we reopen our office, we will phone conference, video conference as well as face-to-face meetings with our clients. When a face-to-face meeting occurs, we will take every precaution to protect everyone’s safety. Here’s how it will work:
- Masks are required. Visitors should bring their own mask. We have a limited number of masks available, if necessary.
- Visitors should not bring more than two (2) people with them. If a third person attends the meeting, one person will need to wait outside.
- Clients will not be allowed to visit without an appointment.
- If you need to drop a document off with us, you may do so through the vertical mail slot in the door. From our end, we will mail or FedEx documents to clients.
- Clients may make payments via credit or debit card online via our website www.NJMillerLaw.com. Or a check can either be mailed or left in the mail slot.
- We will not be shaking hands with anyone until the threat has passed.
- To the extent possible, all meetings with visitors will occur in our large conference room, which allows the most room for spreading out and maintaining social distance.
- After each meeting in the conference room, all hard surfaces will be cleaned with antibacterial wipes, and Lysol will be used on soft surfaces.
Please bear with us. Meeting your legal needs is as important to us as ever. But it’s just as important to keep you, and us, healthy.