We provide astute planning and advice for starting, operating and growing a commercial enterprise in North Carolina, and effective protection of our clients' interests in dispute resolution and litigation.
Comprehensive Counsel for Business
- Business formation and incorporation: The choice of business entity (LLC, S Corp, LLP) will be influenced by many factors. Our lawyers work closely with each client to establish an entity that most closely meets their business goals.
- Purchase, sale or transfer of a business: Negotiation and review of contracts, purchase terms, and buy-sell agreements and assistance with financing.
- Business formalities and maintenance: Ongoing counsel regarding stock issuance, corporate minutes, regulatory compliance, annual filings, tax planning and other aspects of business operation.
- Business transactions: Contracts, commercial agreements, distribution agreements and equipment purchase or lease.
- Commercial real estate: Purchase or sale of commercial property or undeveloped land, commercial leases and construction and development matters.
- Exit Strategies: Planning for dissolution, succession or transfer of ownership stake.
Meeting the Challenges of Business
- Business Litigation: Plaintiff or defense representation for breach of contract, fraud, interference, intellectual property infringement, franchise disputes and internal disputes.
- Collections: Efficient recovery of funds or assets without throwing good money after bad.
- Employment Issues: Covenants not to compete, defending wage and hour, intellectual property and discrimination lawsuits brought by employees.
Please contact us or submit your case for review on
our Case Review Page to discuss your business law needs.
Please fill out the form below to contact us, or call 704-662-3557!